To boost our Global Aerospace Business we are looking for candidates for the position of
Sales Account Manager AEROSPACE (EMEA)
Networker, Entrepreneur, Result driven
As a Sales Account Manager you are responsible for sales at a defined set of stakeholders. You will maintain and develop business relations with existing and new customers. You are responsible for selling of our propositions, identify opportunities in the market and develop long-term win-win relationships based on your commercial sense.
You are employed in the Teijin Aramid EMEA Sales Office, which is located in Wuppertal Germany. You will report to the Sales Team Leader and, next to that, work closely with colleagues from the Aerospace business development team, which is based at our HQ in Arnhem the Netherlands. This role can be performed based from a home office, but regular contact-hours in our offices is also required.
- Selling of Teijin Aramid propositions into the Aerospace market in EMEA;
- Identify and interpret market- and customer opportunities, resulting in increased sales results;
- Build long-term win-win relations with (potential) customers;
- You follow and report the trends and the needs in the Aerospace market;
- You establish a close relationship with different players in the value chain that will support the sales and promotion of aramid based value propositions in the Aerospace market;
- Develop sales strategies (account plan);
- Advise and participate in business related trade shows / exhibitions / conferences;
- Ambassador to increase the knowledge of (potential) customers about applying our products in the Aerospace industry.
Here’s what you need
To be successful in this role you have a Bachelor or Master degree (Business Administration) with solid relevant working experience in the Aerospace B2B Industry. Furthermore you have
- Strong commercial skills (relations manager) with technical affinity;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different multi-national cultures;
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Ability to design and execute account plan and strategy within an account that has a large, multi-level DMU (decision making unit) -> ability to manage large DMUs and multi-level selling;
- Strong negotiation skills and persuasiveness;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German.
As a person you are
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial team spirit;
- Acting with integrity and courage to deliver a great customer experience;
- Performance and results oriented;
- Willing to travel.
What we offer
- An international, challenging and inspiring work environment;
- A company with flat hierarchies and open communication;
- A competitive remuneration package with a fixed monthly and variable annual bonus;
- A company car which you can also use for private use;
- The opportunity to develop career aspirations;
- You will work under a German contract, with the possibility to work from home.
Our EMEA sales office
The EMEA sales office is located in Wuppertal, Germany, and Teijin Aramid’s largest sales office worldwide. The commercial team, which includes professionals from a wide range of countries and backgrounds, forms the core of this sales office. Our account managers and customer service agents jointly serve customers in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
This is your job?
Start your application by clicking on the apply button at the vacancy on our website!
For more information, please contact Mr. Bernd Steinmann, Managing Director TA GmbH, via +31630116948. An assessment and background screening may be part of the application process.
For more information about Teijin Aramid, please visit www.teijinaramid.com.
Teijin Aramid is a subsidiary of the Teijin Group and world leader in aramids. Its aramid products Twaron®, Teijinconex®, Technora® and its ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) Endumax® are renowned for their strength, sustainability, safety, heat resistance and low weight, and are used in different applications and markets including automotive, ballistic protection, marine, civil engineering, protective clothing, ropes, fiber optic cables and oil & gas. These high-performance materials are produced in the Netherlands, Thailand and Japan.